December 2011 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your December cause awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in December 2011.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- World AIDS Day
- National Drunk & Drugged Driving Prevention Month
- International Day of Disabled People
- Human Rights Day
- International Human Solidarity Day
Customize Ribbon Magnets, Decals & More for August Awareness Events
Preparing for January 2012 Cause Awareness?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in January:
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- Blood Donor Awareness Month
- Book Blitz Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month
- National Mentoring Month
- National Stalking Awareness Month
- National Poverty in America Month
- National Folic Acid Awareness Week
- National Non-Smoking Week
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- World Braille Day
- College Football Tournaments
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Customized Products Available
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.