February 2012 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your February awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in February 2012.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- Heart Disease Awareness Month
- World Cancer Day
- Wear Red Day
- Organ Donors Awareness Day
- Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Day
- Muscular Dystrophy Awareness Week
- Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Valentine’s Day
Customize Ribbon Magnets, Decals & More for August Awareness Events
Preparing for March 2012 Cause Awareness?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in March:
- Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- Kidney Disease Awareness Month
- Multiple Sclerosis Education and Awareness Month
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness Month
- Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- Brain Awareness Week
- Diabetes Alert Day
- Save Your Vision Month
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Week
- International Women’s Day
- Brain Injury Awareness Month
- Down Syndrome Awareness Day
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Customized Products Available
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.