January 2012 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your January cause awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in January 2012.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- Blood Donor Awareness Month
- Book Blitz Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month
- National Mentoring Month
- National Stalking Awareness Month
- National Poverty in America Month
- National Folic Acid Awareness Week
- National Non-Smoking Week
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- World Braille Day
- College Football Tournaments
Customize Ribbon Magnets, Decals & More for August Awareness Events
Preparing for February 2012 Cause Awareness?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in February:
- Heart Disease Awareness Month
- World Cancer Day
- Wear Red Day
- Organ Donors Awareness Day
- Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Day
- Muscular Dystrophy Awareness Week
- Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Valentine’s Day
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customized Products Available
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at email@example.com.