January 2013 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your January awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in January 2013.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
- Blood Donor Awareness Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month
- Book Blitz Month
- National Poverty in America Month
- National Non-Smoking Week
- National Folic Acid Awareness Week
- World Braille Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- New Year’s Day
- College Football Tournaments
Customize Ribbon Magnets, Decals & More for August Awareness Events
Preparing for February 2013 Cause Awareness?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in February:
- Heart Awareness Month
- Muscular Dystrophy Awareness Week
- Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- World Cancer Day
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Day
- Wear Red Day
- Organ Donor Awareness Day
- Valentine’s Day
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Customized Products Available
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.