May 2014 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your May awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in May 2014.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- Melanoma Awareness Month
- Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month
- National Cancer Research Awareness Month
- Lupus Awareness Month
- National Arthritis Awareness Month
- Skin Cancer Awareness Month
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- Lyme Disease Awareness Month
- Allergy & Asthma Awareness Month
- Osteoporosis Prevention Month
- Clean Air Awareness Month
- Buckle Up America Month
- Brain Tumor Action Week (beginning April 27th)
- Running & Fitness Week
- Fibromyalgia Awareness Day (May 12th)
- Armed Forces Day (May 17th)
- National Missing Children’s Day (May 25th)
- Memorial Day (May 26th)
Preparing for June 2014 Cause Awareness Months?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in June:
- National Cancer Survivors Day (June 1st)
- World Environment Day (June 5th)
- Flag Day (June 14th)
- World Blood Donor Day (June 14th)
- HIV Testing Day (June 27th)
- National Scleroderma Awareness Month
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Customized Magnets, Decals, Wristbands & More for Your Cause Awareness Event
Our custom car magnet and decal products make excellent fundraiser and promotional items for schools, cause related fundraisers, and other events.
Check out our Custom Products Page to see the selection of items we offer for customization.