November 2013 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your November awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in November 2013.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Diabetes Awareness Month
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Stomach Cancer Awareness Month
- Animal Shelter Awareness Month
- Adoption Awareness Month
- Healthy Skin Awareness Month
- Veterans Awareness Week
- Marine Corps Day
- Veterans Day
- World Diabetes Day
- America Recycles Day
- Great American Smokeout
- World Day to Eliminate Violence on Women
- Thanksgiving Day
Preparing for December 2013 Cause Awareness?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in December:
- National Drunk & Drugged Driving Prevention Month
- World AIDS Day
- International Day of Disabled Persons
- Human Right Day
- International Human Solidarity Day
- Sandy Hook Elementary Remembrance
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Customized Products Available
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.