April 2010 Cause Awareness
Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in the month of April.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the word.
- National Autism Awareness Month
- World Autism Awareness Day (April 2nd)
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- Cancer Control Month
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Kick Butts Day (April 2nd)
- Earth Day (April 22nd)
Preparing for May 2010 Cause Awareness?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in May:
- National Arthritis Month
- National Cancer Research Month
- National Melanoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month
- Skin Cancer Awareness Month
- Clean Air Month
- Buckle Up America
- National Lupus Awareness Month
- Lyme Disease Awareness Month
- National Mental Health & Counseling Month
- National Physical Education and Sport Week (begins May 3rd)
- Children’s Mental Health Week (begins May 2nd)
- Melanoma Monday (May 3rd)
- National Safe Kids Week (begins May 3rd)
- Brain Tumor Action Week (begins May 3rd)
- National Day of Prayer (May 6th)
- National Alcohol and Other Drug-Related Birth Defects Awareness Week (begins May 9th)
- Armed Forces Day (May 15th)
- Skin Cancer Awareness And Prevention Day (May 22nd)
- National Missing Children’s Day (May 25th)
- Memorial Day (USA) (May 31st)
- World No Tobacco Day (May 31st)
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at email@example.com.