10 creative ways to repurpose a rubber wristband
We all know you can wear a wristband on your wrist, but here are 10 creative ways to repurpose a rubber wristband that you’d never think of.
1. Put your wristband on your water bottle
Show your support of your favorite cause and stay hydrated at the same time.
2. Wear your wristbands as earrings
Simply take an old pair of hoop earrings, add your favorite wristbands, and prepare for all the conversations you’ll start.
3. Turn your wristband into a bookmark
Cut the wristband at one end and suddenly you have a perfect bookmark that stays in place.
4. Wear your wristband as a bangle
Want a classier way to wear a wristband? Try our Matte Silver Metal Rubber Wristband Bangle.
5. Show it on your coffee mug
Everyone at the office will be asking about your cause.
6. Turn your wristband into an anklet
7. Gift flowers with a wristband on the vase
Use a wristband to personalize your gift of flowers by putting it around a mason jar or vase.
8. Customize your candle with a wristband
Just make sure to put your wristband near the top of the candle so it does not melt!
9. Substitute a rubber wristband for a rubber band
When you run out of rubber bands for your pantry items, use a wristband.
10. Turn your wristband into a keychain
Try turning your favorite wristband into a keychain using our Keychain Loop Kit.
Okay, we know some of these are silly, but seriously, let your imagination run wild. The more creative you get, the more people will notice. That’s what it’s all about: Starting conversations about your cause.