December 2010 Cause Awareness
Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in December 2010.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the word.
- National Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month
- World AIDS Day (December 1st)
- Hanukkah (Begins December 2nd)
- United Nations International Day of Disabled Persons (December 3rd)
- Human Rights Day (December 10th)
Preparing for January 2011 Cause Awareness?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in January:
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- Blood Donor Awareness Month
- Book Blitz Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customized Products Available
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at email@example.com.