December 2013 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your December awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in December 2013.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- National Drunk & Drugged Driving Prevention Month
- World AIDS Day
- International Day of Disabled Persons
- Human Right Day
- International Human Solidarity Day
- Sandy Hook Elementary Remembrance
Preparing for January 2013 Cause Awareness?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in January:
- New Year’s Day
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
- Blood Donor Awareness Month
- Book Blitz Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month
- National Mentoring Month
- National Stalking Awareness Month
- National Poverty in America Month
- National Folic Acid Awareness Month
- National Non-Smoking Week
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- World Braille Day
- College Football Tournaments
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customized Products Available
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at email@example.com.