December 2014 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your December awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in December 2014.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- World AIDS Day
- National Drunk & Drugged Driving Prevention Month
- International Day of Disabled Persons
- Human Rights Day
- International Human Solidarity Day
- Christmas Day
Preparing for January 2014 Cause Awareness Months?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in January:
- New Year’s Day
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
- Blood Donor Awareness Month
- Book Blitz Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month
- National Mentoring Month
- National Stalking Awareness Month
- National Poverty in America Month
- National Folic Acid Awareness Month
- National Non-Smoking Week
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- World Braille Day
- College Football Tournaments
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customized Magnets, Decals, Wristbands & More for Your Cause Awareness Event
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at email@example.com.
Our custom car magnet and decal products make excellent fundraiser and promotional items for schools, cause related fundraisers, and other events.
Check out our Custom Products Page to see the selection of items we offer for customization.