December 2017 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your December 2017 awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in December 2017.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- Drunk & Drugged Driving Awareness Month
- Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week
- World AIDS Day (December 1st)
- International Day of Disabled Persons (December 3rd)
- Human Rights Day (December 10th)
- Hanukkah (begins December 12th)
- Sandy Hook Remembrance Day (December 14th)
- International Human Solidarity Day (December 20th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
Preparing for January 2018 Cause Awareness Months?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in January:
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
- Blood Donor Awareness Month
- Book Blitz Month
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- National Mentoring Month
- National Poverty in America Month
- National Stalking Awareness Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month
- National Folic Acid Awareness Month
- National Non-Smoking Week
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- World Braille Day (January 4th)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January 15th)
- College Football Tournaments
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Customized Magnets, Decals, Wristbands & More for Your Cause Awareness Event
Our custom car magnet and decal products make excellent fundraiser and promotional items for schools, cause related fundraisers, and other events.
Check out our Custom Products Page to see the selection of items we offer for customization.