February 2011 Cause Awareness
Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in February 2011.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the word.
- Heart Awareness Month
- Muscular Dystrophy Awareness Week (begins February 7th)
- Eating Disorder Awareness Week (begins February 20th)
- World Cancer Day (February 4th)
- Wear Red Day (February 6th)
- Organ Donor Awareness Day (February 14th)
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Day (February 14th)
- Valentine’s Day (February 14th)
Preparing forÂ March 2011 Cause Awareness?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in March:
- Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- Kidney Disease Awareness Month
- Multiple Sclerosis Education &Â Awareness Month
- Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (March 10th)
- Brain Awareness Week (begins March 14th)
- Diabetes Alert Day (March 25th)
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customized Products Available
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at email@example.com.