February 2017 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your February 2017 awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in February 2017.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- Heart Awareness Month
- National Cancer Prevention Month
- Wear Red Day (Feb 3rd)
- World Cancer Day (February 4th)
- Eating Disorder Awareness Week (Feb 5th)
- Muscular Dystrophy Awareness Week (Feb 13th)
- Organ Donor Awareness Day (Feb 14th)
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Day (Feb 14th)
- Valentine’s Day (Feb 14th)
Preparing for March 2017 Cause Awareness Months?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in March:
- Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- National Kidney Cancer Awareness Month
- MS Education & Awareness Month
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness Month
- Brain Injury Awareness Month
- Kidney Disease Awareness Month
- Save Your Vision Month
- International Women’s Day (Mar 8th)
- Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (Mar 10th)
- Brain Awareness Week (Mar 13th)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Week (Mar 13th)
- Kick Butts Day (Mar 15th)
- St. Patrick’s Day (Mar 17th)
- Down Syndrome Awareness Day (Mar 21st)
- Diabetes Alert Day (Mar 28th)
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customized Magnets, Decals, Wristbands & More for Your Cause Awareness Event
Our custom car magnet and decal products make excellent fundraiser and promotional items for schools, cause related fundraisers, and other events.
Check out our Custom Products Page to see the selection of items we offer for customization.