March 2014 Cause Awareness Schedule
Plan your March awareness events with help with SupportStore.com. Here is a list of causes that are making their awarenesses the focus in March 2014.
Click on the name of the cause awareness to see what products Support Store has to help you spread the awareness with wristbands, lapel pins, ribbon magnets, and more.
- Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month
- Kidney Disease Awareness Month
- National Brain Injury Awareness Month
- National Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness Month
- Save Your Vision Month
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Awareness Week (March 9th through 15th)
- Brain Awareness Week (March 10th through 16th)
- National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (March 10th)
- St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th)
- Kick Butts Day (March 19th)
- World Down Syndrome Day (March 21st)
- American Diabetes Alert Day (March 25th)
Preparing for April 2014 Cause Awareness Months?
Here’s a short list of what’s coming up in April:
- Autism Awareness Month
- Organ Donor Awareness Month
- Esophageal Cancer Awareness Month
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Testicular Cancer Awareness Week (April 1st to April 7th)
- Earth Day (April 22nd)
- Easter Sunday (April 2oth)
We look forward to helping you spread awareness and show your support for these important causes.
If you need help placing your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customized Magnets, Decals, Wristbands & More for Your Cause Awareness Event
If your organization is looking to personalize items for your cause, please contact our Custom Order Department at email@example.com.
Our custom car magnet and decal products make excellent fundraiser and promotional items for schools, cause related fundraisers, and other events.
Check out our Custom Products Page to see the selection of items we offer for customization.